Nutra-Life Super Calcium Complete Gold
For better Calcium absorption with Hydroxyapatite, Vitamin D3 and Nutritional Cofactors
- Building strong bones and healthy bone density
- Maintaining the calcium and magnesium levels necessary for healthy bone strength and function
- Providing support against calcium loss
- Supporting nerve and muscle function
- Supporting healthy heart function
Key and unique features
- Complete bone health formula that provides 274mg of total elemental calcium per tablet
- Formulated with two highly-bioavailable forms of calcium: Hydroxyapatite and Calcium citrate, so more of the elemental calcium actually ends up absorbed by the body
- Contains nearly twice the Hydroxyapatite of original Super Calcium Complete for even better calcium absorption
- Provides 250IU of Vitamin D3, which provides essential support for calcium absorption and use
- Also contains herbal and mineral cofactors such as Magnesium, Manganese, Horsetail Herb, Zinc and Boron to support bone mineralisation
Each tablet provides:
Calcium citrate- 237.2mg providing Calcium- 50mg
Hydroxyapatite- 896mg providing Calcium- 224mg
Total Elemental Calcium- 274mg
Magnesium oxide- 233.2mg providing Magnesium- 135mg
Zinc Sulfate- 2.49mg providing Zinc- 325µg
Manganese Amino Acid Chelate- 10mg providing Manganese- 1mg
Borax- 4.41mg providing Boron 500µg
(Horsetail) Herb ext. equiv. dry- 50mg
Cholecalciferol 6.2µg Equiv. Vitamin D3- 250IU
Phytomenadione (Vitamin K1)- 5µg
Formulated without: Gluten, artificial colours, artificial flavours, dairy, nuts or yeast.
Take 1-4 Tablets daily, 1 hour before meals, or as directed by your healthcare professional. Always read the label. Use strictly as directed. If symptoms persist consult your healthcare professional.
Precautions and contra-indications
- Take only as directed; and if symptoms persist, consult a healthcare professional.
- Customers on prescription medication, including Warfarin, should consult their doctor before using this product.
- Some medications, including Fosamax (Alendronate) and other bisphosphonate drugs, Oroxine (Levothyroxine) or tetracycline antibiotics (e.g.Minomycin, Doxycycline) can form insoluble calcium complexes that inhibit absorption of both the calcium and the medication.
- Customers on these medicines should take this product at least 2 hours apart from their medication.
- Calcium can also inhibit iron absorption, so customers taking iron supplements should take them at least 1 hour before or after taking this product.
Always read the label and use only as directed. If symptoms persist see your healthcare professional.
Returns and Refunds
We do not offer a refund, replacement or exchange if you change your mind about a product or products you have purchased from SUPER discount supplements, so please choose what you wish to order carefully and make sure what you purchase is exactly what you need. If you are unhappy with the flavour of a product you have purchased we do not offer a refund or exchange.
View more details on our Returns and Refunds Procedures